tiger been humiliated: same to the squad especially defenders
it was a good start, it seems hope but after that it all turned to chaos.. it was shocked to see how easy as ABC looking the Singapore players play the ball so easily in the penalty area. the defenders were a total humiliation, disgusting and stupidity of course when there were no tight marking, easily loose the ball, careless, no concentration, lack of communication between them= meaning a total disaster of 5 goals been put at the back of the net.
what actually happened to the players? there's no excuse for this embarrassment defeat. they had been playing together for a while now.. the faces are much more the same that won the AFF Suzuki Cup last year. they had been exposed to various friendly game against Hong Kong 1-1, Myammar 2-0, Arsenal 0-4 and Liverpool 3-6. but the last 3 game, the team conceded 15 goals. what a shame. clearly the defenders are not up the mark.
all the goals were schoolboy errors, their own mistakes/carelessness and the goalkeeper also was disappointing. pity to the fans who came all the way to the Stadium Jalan Besar had to witness the horrible performance and i guess those who had heart attack is dangerous to watch this kind of game.
rajagopal also deployed wrong tactics with the inclusion of inexperienced Ismail Faruqi and Fakri Saarani when he can played Abdul Hadi Yahya, Amirul Hadi or Ashaari Shamsudin upfront. he can also pack the 5 midfield to put on hold to the dangerous singapore midfield.
the worst stupidity/disaster/tahap bangang nk mampos clearly awarded to:
1. Mahali Jasuli (no tight marking, just watch the ball, helpless)
2. Muslim Ahmad (how he easily beaten by the 41 year old import by slowly turn and round him off for the 5th goal)
3. Fadhli Shas (the clown of the game, simply out of this world, cannot read the game, easily beaten, kena ole plak tu, obviously the cause of the downfall and yet rajagopal remained him to play in the 2nd half.. are you blind coach???)
4. Syafiq Rahim (what on earth are you thinking when you put your boot on the singapore player? totally unethical and unacceptable for a captain to did that. simply stupid)
5. Asaruddin Putra ( no tight marking, easily loose concentration)
while the man of the match award given to:
1. S. Kunalan (tireless player, terrorize defend with speed and skill)
2. Safee Sali (proven again his goal scoring machine)
this is my lineup for the 2nd leg in Bukit Jalil.
1. Farizal Marlias
3. Mohd Marzuki Yusof
4. Aidil Zafuan/Nasriq Baharom
5.. P.Gunalan/Daudsu Jamaluddin
6. Amirulhadi/Ashaari Shamsudin
7. Joseph Kallang Tie
9. Badrol Bakhtiar/Amri Yahyah
10. Safee Sali
11. Abdul Hadi yahya/ Nor Shahrul Idlan
*other options is to put the whole Olympic squad defenders into the team.. or those who plays against Chelsea that had mixed of young and experience players is a good combination.
this 28 July will surely be tough, down with 2 goals but nothing is impossible to achieve.. we have to believe that we can but if the same defenders still produced those kind of stupidity again, i would say sayonara and the team does not have the quality to challenge other team with this kind of madness defend...