Saturday, December 26, 2009

step aside chef wan, there's a new chef in town...

it's rare that men can cook better than the women and it's only few who stood well like the famous chef wan. however when we look at the hotel and restaurant there were the man who conquered the kitchen area. so men do succeed in cooking. this a man who i found out his talent and specialty lies in the heart of kitchen. i'm talking about my father, Mr. Ismail Bin Majid who amazed me and also the rest of my family with his ability in cooking.



My dad was busy making the right combination and ingredients to be put in.. this was made during the eve of Hari Raya Qurban and i also lending help for my father..





My dad made some of his own initiative where he put toppings on top of the muffins and as you can see there are syrup toppings and butter toppings that are tasty and finger licking good..



This is some of the muffins that made and my father put raisins and almond flake..





My dad or i can call him Chef Ismail, who was satisfied with all his made muffins and the muffins were delicious and even many praised my father and surprised too.. my aunt also ask the muffins recipe from my father.. enough said, i'm proud of you Mr. Chef in the house..


6 comments:

Syafiq said...

nnt aku dtg rmh ko nak rase gak muffin tu.hehe

topek said...

xda hal la.. klu bapak aku bwt and ko ada time tu.. bole je.. membe2 aku da rasa, hehe..

Meen Eunos said...

nak makan muffin Chef Ismail.

topek said...

:)for u of course can my laf...

hidayah adie ismail said...

tgk la bapak sape...

topek said...

mesti lah bapak kite.....