Friday, August 28, 2009

i love you, Hayden Panettiere..


i just watched the story called 'I love you, Beth Cooper' just after having my break fast.. at first i want to watch G.I JOE but the person with me had watched the movie already.. guess too bad for me.. i heard from the teacher at my school that 'district 9' used video camera like 'cloverfield' and 'quarantine' which make your head went spinning around and caused headhache.. but the worst is cloverfield and im able to watched qurantine without too much problem with my head seeing it.. so i decided to skipped district 9, the proposal she had watched too, so the only reasonable movie left was the title 'I love you, Beth Cooper' and i decided to watch it..

the synopsis:

When a geeky high-school valedictorian (Paul Rust) throws caution to the wind by expressing his love for a popular cheerleader (Hayden Panettiere) during his graduation speech, life finally starts to get interesting in this coming-of-age comedy adapted from the book by journalist/author/screenwriter Larry Doyle.

I love you, Beth Cooper chronicles the story of a nerdy valedictorian who proclaims his love for the hottest and most popular girl in school Beth Cooper during his graduation speech. Much to his surprise, Beth shows up at his door that very night and decides to show him the best night of his life.

overall the story was okay.. there are some funny moments especially the towel fight and the storyline was a bit slow.. but i really enjoyed looking hayden panettiere (heroes) acted in the movie which she potrayed very sizzling hot, sexy and crazy teenage girl after just finished graduated.. i wish i was that nerdy person.. I LOVE YOU, HAYDEN PANETTIERE...

No comments: