Saturday, June 27, 2009

friday morning and the ring bells. the watch on my hand showed 9.15. its the time for me to go for my last class for today and the destination is to 4 emerald. then firdaus came to the staff room, he asked me to walk in another direction, not the one i usually went. the walk is slow and when i fasten my steps he said "Rileks la cikgu, nak cepat2 buat apa?" then when i near to the class, one student stop me and asked me to accompanied him to sent his book to the add science teacher. at that time i think something fishy going on. then when i entered the class, there were a party for me. i was shocked. all the tables and the chairs were arranged in one place, giving a large space. they buy me a cake and wrote my name, on the whiteboard also got my name. it was a mixed feelings. i feel like wanted to cried. i cut the cake, the class give me a beautiful gift that is a polo belt, wallet and a pen. also a big manila card said 'thank you sir' and some speech that make me flattered. they decorated my face with the cakes, snap pictures, and asked me to wrote something on their books and sign. i felt like i am a superstar. the books kept coming. i never expected that they will celebrate me. im speechless. they do not want me to go and also do not want to go. but all of you will always remain in my heart. thanks for the lovely gifts and the great party. i love you all..

No comments: